Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Texas Instruments TI503SV Calculator Get it now!


While my primary calculator is my TI-89 (a high-level graphing calculator), there are times when the four function calculator comes in handy. When it comes to tutoring elementary students, performing a simple calculation using one of the four functions, or occasions where the TI-89's AAA batteries have died, nothing beats the TI-503SV. I've had this calculator for many years and have never had a problem with it.

The size of the calculator is a definite plus. It fits nicely in a shirt pocket without creating a bulge. It also is the right size for a purse--I bought one for my grandmother, who carries it her purse to calculate tips at restaurants.

Ease of use is a definite plus with this machine. The numbers are crisp and large unlike many other pocket-sized four function calculators I've encountered over the years. All four basic operations plus square roots can be performed using this machine. There is also a memory function.

My favorite feature of this calculator is that it is battery-powered, not solar powered. In rooms where lighting is less than ideal the calculator will still work fine. To save battery life, Texas Instruments included a handy "off" button; the calculator will also shut off after a period of inactivity.

I recommend this calculator for everyone--the convenience, ease of use, low price, and compact design make it ideal for all.Get more detail about Texas Instruments TI503SV Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment