Thursday, January 28, 2010

Texas Instruments TI36X Solar Scientific Calculator Review


This is the best calculator I've ever owned. The display screen resists light scratching and the casing is stylish, easy to clean, and does not fade like the plastic on other calculators. The calculator does not turn on in dim light, but who is working in dim light? I purchased a newer, natural display scientific calculator because of its ability to solve equations and create tables for graphing but it started to get scratches on the side from sliding the cover on and off and the display screen scratched the very first time I removed the protection plastic! The final straw was the amount of time it took just to key in a problem. I finally became so frustrated with it that I went back to my all time favorite. I gave the natural display calculator to my wife.

Unless you are in a math class that requires you to use a graphing calculator, this calcuator is all that you will need for your math and science classes. This calculator is a great buy!Get more detail about Texas Instruments TI36X Solar Scientific Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment