Sunday, February 28, 2010

Aurora DT190 Dual Power Angled Display 8 Digit Desktop Calculator Order Now


The 5-star rating is for the calculator itself, but NOT the service.

I used to have a no-brand pocket size calculator which keeps moving around and has some rubber hard-to-press buttons. So this mini-desktop calculator is a BIG difference. 1. It won't move around when you're using it; 2. It is a nice size; 3. The buttons are easy to press; 4. It is cheap but not cheaply made.

The price was also great. This is the cheapest calculator I can find in this size. However it took Amazon 1.5 months to ship it to me! They stated that it is a special order and they put a 1.5 month range 'generous' shipping period. And then they really shipped when it was almost the LAST DAY of their estimate shipping period! I had to be sooooo patient. And since I never heard from Amazon after I placed the order, I did email & ask if they were really going to ship me the item when the last estimate shipping day was approaching.

So if you want this calculator in a hurry, don't order it when you see the word 'will ship in 1-2 months' or 'special order' from Amazon. They just won't ship you the item until the estimate deadline is arriving! Get more detail about Aurora DT190 Dual Power Angled Display 8 Digit Desktop Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment