Friday, August 28, 2009

Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional Financial Calculator Top Quality


I'm sure it has all the functions that you'd expect in a business calculator, but there is one thing that is truly holding it back.

The really frustrating thing, as others have pointed out, is that you cannot type numbers as quickly as just about any other calculator because it will often fail to register what you typed. It truly is one of the most aggravating things having to closely examine everything you type for fear that you will miss a number. I'm sure it has caused me to get problems wrong on tests.

I would recommend using the previous model of this calculator or a different brand. Heck, even my Finance professor (CFA, PhD) said it didn't have enough improvements to upgrade to it. I wish I had known that sooner.Get more detail about Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional Financial Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment