Monday, April 26, 2010

Buying BASIC HANDHELD CALCULATOR


I am a middle school math teacher and I purchased 100 of these calculators for my classroom and the classrooms of some of my colleagues. After a full year of use, I am definitely glad that I made the purchase. On the plus side, they are cheap and they work. As far as cons go, some of the buttons on some of the calculators have come out (not sure if that's middle school kids yanking them out or just cheap buttons), and the solar power isn't that strong, so if there isn't much light you can't use them. Also, they are quite small, so it's easy to hit the wrong button if you're not careful. Overall a great buy if you really want something cheap, if you can spend a bit more because you're only buying one or two, I would recommend doing so.Get more detail about BASIC HANDHELD CALCULATOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment