Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cheapest Sharp EL339HB Semi-Desk Executive Metal Top 12-Digit Calculator


OK, I probably could live without it, but I wouldn't want to! I have used this calculator every single day (Monday-Friday) at work for the past 2 and a half years. It's a great calculator and it's on my Christmas list this year so I can have one to use at home as well! I love the Cost, Sell, Margin functions. The buttons are nice and big, so you can easily punch in and crunch numbers on the fly. It's definitely durable - no problems at all in that department. It's also nice that you can lay it flat or tilt up a bit if need-be. Really a super calculator - my company gives one to every employee on their first day. Get more detail about Sharp EL339HB Semi-Desk Executive Metal Top 12-Digit Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment