Thursday, April 29, 2010

Casio FR-2650A PLUS Printing Calculator Right now


When you're hesitant to go to the expense of a cash register, this is a great calculator for a small retail business - which is exactly why I purchased it. The keys are large, paper roll insertion is easy and the automatic tax calculation key (TAX+) for sales is helpful. The Casio website is also helpful for tech support. I purchased this item used without a manual and needed to know how to set the tax rate. (It was preset to 5% and I needed to change it to 6.5%.) Within a day they emailed me back with step-by-step instructions. If you are also struggling to figure this out and can't find the info on the web (as I couldn't) here are the steps as they provided to me:

1. Set calculator to "print."
2. Press CA.
3. Press SET key for about 3 seconds.
4. Enter tax rate.
5. Press TAX+.
6. Press SET.

By the way, the SET key is the percent key.

Hope this helps!
Get more detail about Casio FR-2650A PLUS Printing Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment