Sunday, September 13, 2009

Buying Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional Financial Calculator


I have used this financial calculator for about two weeks now. Compared to the HP one that my friend has, I believe this one is definitely superior. Overall, it is easier to manipulate with this one. One big advantage the TI has over the HP is when computing combinations and permutations: for the TI the fast keys are in place, whereas with an HP you would need to run the formulas manually which is extremely time-consuming. I give this one two thumbs up for people taking the CFA exams.
However, one drawback I want to mention is the fact that sometimes the pressed buttons aren't entered; you have to plug in the numbers and symbols pretty slowly in order to be 100% sure that all of those are entered in. I would need a little more practice with the calculator to use it with a little more speed.Get more detail about Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional Financial Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment