Thursday, September 17, 2009

Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional Financial Calculator Order Now


I needed a financial calc but wasn't sure which to get. I knew of the HP series but found them archaically obsolete with so many ridiculous keypresses you have to basically memorize through route repitition and they are quite slow. I didn't want that. I wanted to use modern technology to assist me. In this case, the BA2+ has an intuitive interface with the labels for keypresses appearing on the screen itself and scroll buttons to make your way through worksheets. This allows for easy entry without having to memorize anything. Finance can be difficult enough -- no need to make life harder for yourself.

The functions are great, with everything you need. I enjoy the algebraic entry mode such as using stacked parenthesis order of operation. Coming from a TI-89, this is a very natural way of doing mathematics for me.

Only negative I find is sometimes pressing a key rapidly doesn't register. I can't find any regular pattern to this so am unable to offer an explanation. Get more detail about Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional Financial Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment