Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Canon DK100i USB Calculator (9722A001AA)


You cannot tell from pictures how a product will feel and perform. I took a chance on this one and have been pleasantly surprised. I've never carried a separate keypad for my laptop, but I always carry a calculator. The added functionality is welcome. The keys operate smoothly. The keyboard is not standard size, but large enough to operate with three fingers. The display is large and easy to see. It has rubber feet that stay put as you enter keys. When attached to a computer, you can choose between entering numbers directly like a standard keypad or you can go offline, make calculations, and send the result to your spreadsheet or other software. The keyboard includes arrow keys for navigation and the all important backspace key. Pretty Cool! I showed my new device all around the office and now I am Mr. Cool!Get more detail about Canon DK100i USB Calculator (9722A001AA).

No comments:

Post a Comment