Thursday, March 25, 2010

HP 48Gx 128Kb Ram Programmable Expandable Graphing Calculator Right now


I've owned my HP48GX for close to 12 years, and discovered that what started out as a dreaded but required calculator for my math classes (at Missouri S&T), it is hard to imagine not using it now in the professional world. Honestly the calculator did see more use in the college years, but recently I've found it needs some maintenance. Considering how much "pounding" it went though on the keyboard, it lasted longer than your typical graphing calculator. The Matrices and library functions are valuable assets, as well as the printing option and infrared interface. I decided to purchase the programming manual for it so to learn how to program on it better, and it does help. Eventually I am going to have to get a few keys fixed, which function 'sometimes', but the value of getting it fixed definitely is worth not having to buy a new graphing calculator or replacing it with another. The only down side is it doesn't use an AC current.

Now I wish HP would only make something more modern and as good as the 48GX. Hopefully they will someday, but until then I'm holding onto mine.Get more detail about HP 48Gx 128Kb Ram Programmable Expandable Graphing Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment