Monday, March 15, 2010

HP 32Sii Scientific Calculator Best Quality


First the history: I purchased an HP32 back in 1988, after owning HP25 and HP29C. Lost it on a plane in the 90s and went out to buy another as soon as I realised the loss could not be recovered. Over ten years on I lost the next one two weeks ago and bought an HP35S to replace it. The 35S is really nice but today I found the HP32Sii in an obscure place. Was I disappointed? Hell no!

The HP35 is functionally superior and is cheaper. The HP32 is a shade narrower, thinner, shorter and thus neater to hold, nicer to press, and has most of the functions of the 35. I recommend the 32 as a great calculator, enormously reliable, fits in your shirt pocket more neatly than the 35 or later models and is functionally capable. However, if you need more power then the 35 is superior, no doubt about it. In fact, I am about to sell my HP49G because the 35 makes its important functions more accessible while the 49's more powerful functions are better done on a computer.

For the record, I also own an HP17Bii financial, having the same form factor as the H32 and also a real favourite.Get more detail about HP 32Sii Scientific Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment