Friday, March 5, 2010

Shop For Canon MP11DX Printing Calculator


As a CPA an adding machine is like an extension of my right hand at times. No matter how computerized things get I'll always want my trusty little adding machine. Since I found this little Canon about 5 years ago I've changed jobs a couple times, and every time I HAD to order this exact machine because of its ease of use and attractiveness. (I finally bought one with my own $$ for my current position so that I can take it with me if/when I move on to something new.) It has a nice silver color with a black "cover" over the blue numbers on the display. It has a clock and calendar option. It prints black positive numbers and red negative numbers.

If you get one of these, make sure you open up the top and take the tape off the ribbon. It's like scotch tape (or something similar) put on there for shipping. If you don't take it off, you'll think the machine is out of ink during the first week or two because the ribbon won't be moving.Get more detail about Canon MP11DX Printing Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment