Thursday, July 22, 2010

Discount Calculated Industries 44080 Construction Master Pro Construction Calculator


I bought this desktop model for the home, after buying and using the Construction Master Pro Trig hand held calculator. The desktop model makes a great companion to the Pro Trig, which I use in the field for pipe fitting and rigging applications. Both of these products were some of the best purchases I have made, as they are very versatile and offer the most funtions that I use on a day to day basis. Before now, I have either been forced to use more than one calculating device, or keep a list of the frequently used mathmatical formulas on hand to complete my work. Now I am able to work with more speed and accuracy. The set up features are an asset, as I am able to program most of the functions to meet my specific needs. Again great product. It offers more bang for the buck than any other calculating device I have tried. I am a true believer in Calculated Industry products.Get more detail about Calculated Industries 44080 Construction Master Pro Construction Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment