Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TI-Nspire CAS Graphing Calculator Right now


I bought this because I'm 54 years old and don't have the eyes I used to. Of the calc's on the market right now, it seems to have the easiest to read display with the largest font. I also have a classpad 330.

It does have it's quirks. Being designed for classroom use has affected the organization of how it all works. This is not annoying to me, I find it kind of helpful. You organize around a 'problem'. Within the problem you can make notes pages, calculator pages, graph pages, etc.

The book Nspire for dummies is very helpful as well, just for a basic understanding of how the machine works and is organized.

I got Nspire CAS to revisit and relearn calculus for physics which was an interest and passion years ago. It is helping.Get more detail about TI-Nspire CAS Graphing Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment