Friday, July 16, 2010

Texas Instruments Profit Manager BA-20 Desktop Calculator Immediately


I purchased one of these for everyday office use in 1987. It's worked perfectly sans the clock with battery (in the older models) until last week when a couple of segments in the far right number failed. It's been beat up on my desk in constant use, with no need for batteries, all that time. And it does everything I've ever needed for 98% of sales and marketing number tasks flawlessly, easily, and simply. I don't ever remember having to consult the instruction book to know how to work it like I do my more sophisticated one that I use maybe 2% of the time. And I remember paying about the same for the one I'm retiring as I'll pay now, which is a deal you can't beat. This product is a real winner for both value and features. Get more detail about Texas Instruments Profit Manager BA-20 Desktop Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment