Thursday, August 26, 2010

Discount Calculated Industries 8510 Home ProjectCalc Do-It-Yourself Project Calculator


As a woodworker I've found this small calculator to be a great addition to the shop. I'm decent at fractional arithmetic, but sometimes that can get a little shaky when in the middle of a project step and this tool ensures the dimension calculations are correct and in a the fraction measure that corresponds to project plans (no decimals or metric measurements allowed!). On top of that, when I had a question the company responded very quickly with the right answer and then followed up a few weeks later to ensure I was pleased with their response. I strongly recommend this purchase for a woodworker of any ilk, whether professional of hobbyist.Get more detail about Calculated Industries 8510 Home ProjectCalc Do-It-Yourself Project Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment