Sunday, August 1, 2010

Buying HP 33S Scientific Calculator (F2216A)


I teach math at a community college, and use this calculator for most of my daily calculations. I own 2 33s and a hp 50g. I have recently bought the 35s. I haven't had a chance to spend much time with the 35s, but my initial impression is a positive one. I like the fact that one does not have to use shift for the following operations -- e^x, x^2, and the (nth root of x). On the 35s one has to use shift to access these, thus adding extra key strokes. I love the side grips made of rubber. This helps me hold on to the unit while in class. The 35s does not have these. It will take me some time to decide to lay down my trusty 33s for the 35s. I love both calculators, but I'm use to the 33s. If you buy the 33s or the 35s you will not be disappointed. RPN is my preferred method for doing calculations. Hope this helps. Get more detail about HP 33S Scientific Calculator (F2216A).

No comments:

Post a Comment