Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sonin DT110 Inchmate Measurement Conversion Calculator


It takes a few minutes to get used to the procedure for entering measurements in this construction calculator, but once you get the knack and start using it, you'll wish you had it all along.

It's perfect for the general builder on site or for home improvement projects. Sure it won't do elaborate trigonometric calculations. But that's the kind of thing you figure out when you're at the computer at home doing the head-scratching work. On site you just want to know how long to cut the board. And you don't want to have to cut it twice because you added or subtracted a fraction wrong.

I didn't realize what a must-have thing this calculator had become until I thought I had lost mine. I was getting ready to draw some shed plans, and there was no way I was going to start until I found the Inchmate. After searching for a while I gave up and ordered a new one.

Of course my old one turned up a day later. But that's okay. Now I have a backup and I'm glad to have it.Get more detail about Sonin DT110 Inchmate Measurement Conversion Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment