Monday, August 30, 2010

FX 115MS+ Scientific Calculator, Solar/Battery, 10 Digit, Protective Case (CSOFX115MSPLUS) Category: Scientific Financial and Graphing Calculators Get it now!


For many years, I used a Casio Scientific that had no battery. It meant that I had to be sure that there was some light (not much at that) in order to use it. It was stolen and I've been trying to replace it. This models description didn't indicate that it had or needed a battery so I bought it. It has a battery and indications from the (enclosed) directions seem to indicate that is required and must be replaced when it goes dead. there is little more irritating to me than having to find a special battery for something for many reasons. That, and the awkward "case" are the only faults I find with it but they are enough so that I find myself willing to give it away soon (before the battery ages or the case gets lost). I should point out that the calculator depicted FX1115MSPLUS doesen't have the BIG round button mine has and mine doesn't call itself ...PLUS. the one in the picture might be the one I ordered but didn't get. ??? I sure hope someone reads this... .Get more detail about FX 115MS+ Scientific Calculator, Solar/Battery, 10 Digit, Protective Case (CSOFX115MSPLUS) Category: Scientific Financial and Graphing Calculators.

No comments:

Post a Comment