Saturday, August 21, 2010

Texas Instruments TI-81 Graphing Calculator Review


You get what you pay for here. I am a cheap college student, and I pay for a cheap calculator. It works wonderfully, but the only thing that is inconvenient for me is the memory this little thing has. If I want to look back to the last equation I put in, it doesn't remember it, unlike new calculators. But, hey, I am totally satisfied because I only needed it for one semester. It does a lot more than my little casio calculator too. To my knowledge it has the functions as a newer one that typical people might use(of course there are sweet programs from the new ones, but most don't use those functions anyway). It works well, especially for the price I paid. :)Get more detail about Texas Instruments TI-81 Graphing Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment