Saturday, October 24, 2009

Buy Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional Financial Calculator


The layout is like most traditional calculators, so if you've worked with other non-CFA certified calculators and/or are not accustomed to having to type additional keys ("Enter" on the HP equivalent) to perform a simple function, then I recommend this calculator. The buttons are sized correctly, the labelling is clear and the calculator itself is not heavy or overly bulky. The instructions are also clear. The only negative that prevents me from rating this five stars is that I have to depress the buttons a little harder than I am accustomed to. So if I'm typing a calculation fast, I need to make sure I press all the numbers enough so that they all appear on the screen. But overall excellent value at Amazon pricing. Get more detail about Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional Financial Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment