Friday, October 9, 2009

Cheap Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional Financial Calculator


CFA recomends this and another one which has a few features less. So, There was no point buying other models from a CFA point of view.
Couple of my friends did say that some of the features can be achived using the lower version itself, but needed a few extra key strokes.

But since the difference between the two was less, and I decided to be safe than sorry. If I did not use a feature then I dont lose anything , but If I need the feature and did not have it then I would be in trouble.

Also some books did use this calc for explaining how to use it, since I had the books, I bought the calc to go with them.

I have been using it for a month now and I am comfortable with it.Get more detail about Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional Financial Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment