Thursday, October 22, 2009

Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional Financial Calculator Review


I needed this calculator for an exam involving calculating annuities. It took a few frustrating days to learn how to use it, but it really paid off during the exam. That being said, it's not great at regular mathematical calculations, I needed a scientific calculator for those. I love the rubber feet, but not the carrying case (it's just a pouch, buttons can be pressed through it, be careful if you carry it around in your backpack). I'm not so fond of the one-line display, or the way the buttons pressed. All in all, Amazon's price was less than half what I'd pay retail, and for what this calculator IS good at, it's indispensable.Get more detail about Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional Financial Calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment